Please find Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please email info@CocoaTwins.com.
WHAT IS CLIP ART?
Clip art are images and pictures that can be used in the design of your own physical merchandise, like, tote bags, backpacks, stickers and more.
We sell three types of clip art.
- Clipart with a Limited Commercial License
- Exclusive Clipart with an Extended Commercial License
- Copyright Release Clipart that includes the transfer of ownership to the purchaser.
Each digital product is marked accordingly.
The purchase of our art does not transfer ownership of the art to the purchaser. The purchaser is granted a limited commercial license unless otherwise stated in the description of the product.
WHAT IS CLIPART WITH A LIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE?
These clipart’s are designs that include a limited commercial license that grants the purchaser the right to use the art in the design of their physical products on up to 500 units (aggregate/ mixed or matched). For example, 250 tote bags and 250 stickers.
*Extended Licenses are available. Email info@CocoaTwins.com for more information.
WHAT IS EXCLUSIVE CLIPART WITH AN EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE?
Exclusive clipart are designs that are sold in limited quantities. Once the image has sold out no more will be made available to purchase.
This clipart includes an extended license that allows the purchaser the rights to use the image to create both digital and physical products on up to 1000 units of physical and digital merchandise (aggregate/ mixed or matched).
Your customer cannot resell the image. They can only use the digital product to create physical products.
You will need to give credit to Cocoa Twins in the description of your digital product. This will make it easier to identify proper use of the image and avoid any issues with the selling of your digital product.
*If you would like to extend the use of the art beyond 1000 units of merchandise, please email info@CocoaTwins.com and inquire about an extended commercial license.
WHAT IS A COPYRIGHT RELEASE CLIPART?
A copyright release image is clipart that includes the transfer of ownership to the purchaser.
The clipart can then be copyright protected by the purchaser.
The owner has the option to use the art however they choose to use it.
WHAT IS AN EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE?
An extended license will allow you to sell your physical products using our clipart on up to 5000 units (aggregate). Email info@CocoaTwins.com if you are interested in purchasing an extended use license.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE LIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE CLIPART?
- Physical merchandise only. Physical merchandise includes, but is not limited to, travel bags, tote bags, backpacks, stickers, journals and hoodies.
Please email info@CocoaTwins.com if you have questions.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED WITH LIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE CLIP ART?
- Digital Products of any kind
- Sharing Files
- Giving Files Away
- Selling Files
- Do not offer any products with our images for sale on any print on demand or dropshipper’s site.
- You can use the POD/ dropshipper to make your products but please refrain from selling your products on their platform.
- You can sell your products on your website, in your Etsy store and/ or on your social media platform.
- This rule is put in place to avoid accidently granting the POD or dropshipper the rights to use any designs created using our clipart.
Your files will be available to access and download after checking out. You will also receive an email.
If you do not receive an email within 2 hours of your purchase please check your spam, junk and trash folders. If you are still having trouble, please email info@CocoaTwins.com.