Digital Coloring Pages Design, Production and Distribution Masterclass
DIGITAL COLORING PAGES DESIGN AND PRODUCTION MASTERCLASS
Join Mesha Bazemore, Cocoa Twins Owner and Illustrator, Published Artist, Certified Cricut Contributor, Certified Creative Business Coach, USMC Veteran, breakdown the tools used to create digital coloring pages and strategies to help you build a stream passive income using your designs.
What to Expect
- Learn how to design coloring pages in Canva.
- Learn how to download the images.
- Learn how to create a listing in Etsy.
- Learn how to create a listing in Shopify using SkyPilot.
- Learn how to create mockups of your designs.
- Business Execution Strategies
- Step by step Video Tutorials
- Access to my Blackboard on the Teachable Platform
- Access to Previous Live Zoom Classes
What to Expect
- Standard Class
- Free Digital Art to Get You Started
- 3 - 1 Hour Virtual Group Coaching Sessions | Attend one or attend them all.
- Monday, October 11 | 12pm and 6pm | Eastern Time Zone
- Friday, October 15th | 6pm | Eastern Time Zone
Apps and Software Used
A list of apps will be provided in the class.
Equipment That I Will Be Using
- HP Laptop
- Windows Based Platform
- IPAD Pro
- iPad Pencil
*You don't need the above. The equivalent to each will work. Be sure you are able to access apps (Google and/ or Apple) and the internet on your equipment.
If you have any questions please email info@CocoaTwins.com and reference "Digital Coloring Page Class."
*Due to the nature of the course materials there will be NO REFUNDS*