2022 | Cocoa Twins® Digital Paper Course
(PLEASE READ) You will receive a digital download with a link to access the classroom for the course after a successful checkout. You will also receive an email notification.
Click here to preview the class before you purchase.
2022 | Cocoa Twins® Digital Paper CourseAs a busy mom, you might not have a lot of time to spare. But what if there were a way to make some extra money without having to give up your precious free time? Enter digital paper/ surface pattern designs.
You can create these patterns from the comfort of your own home and sell them online—or even use them for your own projects. And the best part is, you don't need any special skills or training.
If you can use a computer, you can create digital patterns. So what are you waiting for? Read on to learn how to get started.
What is Digital Paper?
Digital paper is simply a computer file that can be used to design digital and physical products. You can think of it like a regular piece of patterned paper, but instead of being limited to one physical sheet, you can use it in multiple ways. This means that you can use digital paper to create journals, stationery, stickers, and more—and then sell these items online or use them for your own personal projects.
The good news is that creating your own digital paper patterns is easier than you might think. All you need is a computer. Once you've taken this self-paced class, you'll be ready to start creating your own unique digital paper patterns.
- Access to Cocoa Twins® Classroom hosted on Teachable
- Step by step video instructions | Includes Transcripts
- Discussion Board
- Lifetime Access
What to expect?
- Chapter One | What is Digital Paper and How It's Used
- Chapter Two | Pre-work and Branding Insights
- Chapter Three | Making Your Ideas Tangible
- Chapter Four | Let's Explore Our Design Resource
- Exercise Demonstration
- Chapter Five | Overview
- Section I | Using Canva to Setup Your Digital Paper Presentation
- Section II | Creating Mockups
- Section III | Etsy, SEO, Titles and Descriptions
- Section IV | Uploading Your Digital Paper to Your Etsy Store
- Section V | Uploading Your Digital Paper to Your Shopify Store | Explore Two Digital Product Distribution Apps | SendOwl and SkyPilot
- Bonus: CanvaCutie Digital Design Tutorial
- Thank You
- Laptop/ Desktop
- Access to the Internet
- Digital Paper App which requires a monthly subscription
- Canva (Free or Pro Version)
Disclaimer: Jamesha Bazemore does not make any guarantees of success. Your journey to success is personal. It will be up to you to do the work.
*Note: All apps mentioned in my classes are paid subscriptions.