Avah with Her Journal - Embroidered Iron-On Patch
Regular price $10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Exclusive Cocoa Twins Avah Embroidered Iron-On Patch
- Approx. Size: 2" Wide x 4" Tall
- Adhesive Backing
Shipping Information | Please Read
- Patches will ship within 72 hours from the date of a successful purchase.
- Items are only shipped within the U.S.
- Items will be shipped via USPS First Class.
- Notifications and tracking will be made available.
- Delivery dates are estimations only. Note: Covid | Please allow extra time if necessary.
Patch Application Instructions
Your patch can Be Used on the Following Fabrics:
Cannot Be Applied to:
- Rainwear (Waterproof Fabrics)
- Highly Elastic Materials
- Rayon Fabrics
- Nylon Fabrics
- Tri-acetate Fabrics
- Once applied the applique is permanently attached to the garment and is washable, dryable, and dry cleanable.
- For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
- Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Place embroidered patch in the desired position and place a Teflon sheet on top.
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow the patch to cool down.
Heat Press Application
- Set your heat press to 350 degrees.
- Place your embroidered patch in the desired position and place a Teflon sheet on top.
- Press the garment for 12 seconds.
- Increase temperature to 375 degrees. Turn the garment inside-out and press for 10 more seconds.
- Allow the embroidered patch to cool down.