2022 | Cocoa Twins® Low Content Self-Publishing
(PLEASE READ) You will receive a digital download with a link to access the classroom for the course after a successful checkout. You will also receive an email notification.
THIS CLASS IS HOSTED ON TEACHABLE.
Are you a crafter or creative who would like to learn how to make money from the art that you create or from commercial use art that you source from an artist/ vendor?
If so, this class is for you!
You'll learn how to use a self-publisher called Lulu to publish your book and how to have it distributed to over 40K retailers, such as Walmart and Barnes and Noble.
And the best part is that you can do all of this from the comfort of your own home! So what are you waiting for?
Lulu is a self-publishing platform that allows authors to create, print, and distribute their books worldwide. With Lulu, you can create both physical and digital books. Plus, Lulu offers free ISBNs so that your book can be listed for sale on all major online retailers, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and more.
- Step by Step Video Instructions
- Exclusive Art with Extended Commercial Use License
- Replay Videos that includes additional tips, techniques and resources
- Industry Design Secrets on How to Create Your Journal from Front to Back Only Using Canva
WHAT TO EXPECT
- How to Design Journal Cover Using Canva
- How to Design and Source Interior Low Content Pages
- How to Tun Your Designs into a DFY (Done For You) Digital Download to Sell
- How to Self-Publish Your Journal on Lulu
- How to Distribute Your Journal to Sell on Amazon, Walmart, Barnes and Noble and 1000s of Other Places
- How to Optimize Your Listing on Lulu Using SEO
- You'll Receive Exclusive Cocoa Twins® Art with an Extended Commercial Use License
REQUIRED APPLICATION AND TOOLS
Jamesha Bazemore does not make any guarantees of success. Your journey to success is personal. It will be up to you to do the work.
Cocoa Twins® is not affiliated with Procreate.