2022 Cocoa Twins Class Subscriptions | Learn How to Create Multiple Streams of Passive Income Using Your Creativity
2022 Cocoa Twins Subscriptions
- Session I | January 2022 - March 2022
- Session II | April 2022 - June 2022
- Session III| July 2022 - September 2022
New Sessions Every Three Months
- Renewal is required for each session.
- Those enrolled in a prior session will receive a 50% discount to apply to the next session of their choice.
- Each Session will close on the 5th of the first month it opens.
- Exclusive Art is only available in the subscriptions and will not be sold separately.
- Classes are also available to purchase individually.
Diamond Level | $1825
*Click Here for the All Access Pass. The All Access Pass is this subscription bundled with the Diamond Level Digi Box Subscription.
- All Session I Classes
- Session I Mindset Workbooks
- Session I Group Coaching
- Session I One on One Coaching
Emerald Level | $1380
- Session I Classes
- Session I Mindset Workbooks
- Session I Group Coaching
January 2022 - March 2022 List of Classes
Each class will be a step by step video tutorial that you can access from my Teachable Blackboard (www.Teachable.com) and will include a digital notebook to capture your notes.
Procreate and Adobe Fresco
- Intro to Procreate - Getting Started with the Basics Using Cocoa Twins Tracing Templates - $99
- Intro to Adobe Fresco - Getting Started with the Basics Using Cocoa Twins Tracing Templates - $99
- Drawing Facial Features, Templates Included - $99
Low Content Self-Publishing
- Intro to KDP - $99
- Intro to Lulu - $99
- Designing Your Covers, Templates and Template Resources Provided - $99
- Designing Your Interior, Templates and Template Resources Provided - $99
Print on Demand
- Intro to Print on Demand - $99
- Clothing - Intro to Designing and Dropshipping Your Own Line of Hoodies - $99
- Stickers and Pins - Intro to Designing and Dropshipping Your Own Line of Stickers and Pins (Bonus - Learn How to Convert Your Pins Into Shoe Charms) - $99
- School Supplies - Intro to Designing and Dropshipping Your Own Line of Backpacks - $99
- Learn How to Setup Your Own Digital Download Store on Etsy
- Intro to Designing Your Own Line of Digital Paper - $99
- Learn 10 Ways to Use and Market Digital Paper - $99
- Intro to Designing Your Own Instant Download Coloring Pages - $99
Is registration required for each session? Will I have to pay again?
Yes you will need to register for new sessions before they close.
- Session I | Opens Black Friday and Closes January 5th
- Session II | Opens April 1st and Closes April 5th
- Session III | Opens July 1st and Closes July 5th
Yes a payment is required for each session.
If you purchase a session you will receive a 50% discount code to purchase the next session of your choice.
There will be three sessions in 2022.
Are classes replays of past classes?
No. Each classes is a step by step video tutorial where only the lesson is presented.
If you choose a subscription plan you will be invited to attend group coaching sessions for every class listed.
Each set of classes will be demonstrated in real-time via Zoom.
Replays will be made available to those in attendance.
If you choose the Diamond Level Subscription you will be invited to one on one coaching with (me) Mesha Bazemore.
We will meet once a month for three months to discuss your topics of choice.
Can I cancel or request a refund?
Due to the nature of the product refunds will not be available.
Jamesha Bazemore is referred to below as (“Coach”)
I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
For legal purposes, I understand that coaching is currently an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not “licensed “ by any USA body even though the sessions may take place in the USA.
I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving the defined goals I create with my Coach. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.
I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
I understand that my Coach will protect my information as required under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If I report abuse, neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he will do so to the extent the law requires.